Tag Fold Out Christmas Card
A fold-out Christmas tag card from Posh Impressions allows you to create three different Christmas scenes with one stamp set. You can also create separate gift tags to adorn special Christmas gifts.
- Posh White Christmas Stamp Set (Sunday International)
- Marvy Blending Blox (Sunday International)
- Marvy Matchable Ink Pads (Sunday International)
- Marvy Markers (Sunday International)
- 1 Sheet 11” x 17” white cardstock
- Peel ‘n Stick Glossy White Sticker Paper
- Stipple Brushes
- 3 1/8” x 6 ¼” Shipping Tag for template
- Hole Punch
- Using shipping tag as template, line up the tag at the bottom corner edge of 11”x17” cardstock. Trace only the top of the tag lightly with a pencil and align tag shape to be next to the first shape and trace top part again. Repeat this process to get 5 consecutive tag shapes connected together. Trim cardstock and punch holes in top for tag card. (Punch holes through folded card for even placement.) Replace the tag in one of the shapes and use bone folder to score sides. (Diagram shows score lines for viewing only – do not trace them).
- Place unfolded card between two sheets of typing paper taping down the typing paper above and below to protect undecorated card. Stipple ink color lightly around edges of tag section. Stamp desired images with markers and ink pads. Complete remaining tag sections protecting each section as stippling and stamping is done.
- Color remaining images directly on rubber and stamp on sticker paper. Trim very close leaving tiny amount of white edge showing. Apply to tags. Add ribbon.
Read NextScrap Denim Angels