Bibbity Bobbity 3-in-1 Messy Bun Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"What exactly do I mean by 3-in-1 crochet pattern? I present the most awesomeness for those with short n sassy hair, long hair, and even those with no hair. Perfect to make and donate to those who are battling the effects of cancer and chemotherapy and you should, too. It’s loose and super comfy! This hat is made from the bottom up. As you move through the pattern, you will find finishing options for each fit."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeHDC 2” = 6 stitches, 4 rows
Finished SizeLoosely fits up to 23” circumference
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home