Upcycled Tuna Can Butterfly Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love vintage natural history images and I'm always looking for new ways to display them. I also love to make my own Christmas ornaments and decorations with the stuff around me. So I was really happy when I came up with the idea of making these upcycled butterfly Christmas ornaments for my tree. I used old tuna cans and a dictionary combined with some wonderful vintage butterfly images to make these cool ornaments. They would look great on any tree."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Tuna Cans
- dictionary paper
- Christmas gift wrap scraps
- Vintage butterfly images free on the blog
- Cork board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Allemande Coasters - Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters
- Patriotic Pinwheels
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Dinosaur Felt Bag
- Diy Dinosaur Sweatshirt Sewing Tutorial
- C2c Sloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home