Holiday Candle Holders
Create holiday candle holders from AMACO, made from wire mesh and embossed foil. A group of three as shown would look wonderful as a table centerpiece.
- AMACO® WireForm®:
- 50005E Sparkle Mesh, Aluminum
- 50027M Designer’s Mesh, Brass
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® soft embossing metal:
- 50077F Bright Gold
- Tea Light Candle Holders:
- Small- 2"
- Medium- 31/2"
- Large- 5"
- Christmas Tree punch
- Jewelry Findings: Jump rings
- 1/16" Hole Punch
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Rubber Bands
Note: Read and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Note: Wear gloves to protect hands.
Steps to follow for each candle holder:
- From the aluminum WireForm® Sparkle Mesh, measure and cut out:
- Small candle holder: four 4" x 41/2" rectangles.
- Medium candle holder: four 4" x 6" rectangles.
- Large candle holder: four 4" x 71/2" rectangles.
- Cut the two top corners off of the long end of each rectangle to form an “A” shaped peak.
- Wrap the four sparkle mesh rectangles around the tea light candle holder and secure with rubber bands.
- Pull two long wire strands from the brass WireForm®. Wrap these wires around the candle holder as shown. Remove the rubber bands.
- Fold each of the four sparkle mesh peaks downward as shown.
- Using the Christmas tree punch, punch out ten Christmas trees from the gold ArtEmboss® foil.
- Carefully punch a tiny hole at the top of each Christmas tree with the 1/16" hole punch.
- Attach the Christmas trees to the mesh using jump rings and needle nose pliers, as shown.
- Add tea candles to each candle holder for a beautiful holiday display.
Read NextNorth Pole Snowman Cocoa
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 06, 2017
That is either a very poorly lit pic, or it's just an ugly project. Your way is expensive! Use Recycled items shiny confetty very cheap at makers companys. Huge bags 4 a dollar! I want color in my holidays.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use