We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This was a really fun design project for me. Not only did I get to design my first crochet Christmas blanket, I was able to get really creative because the blanket is made up of 12 individual c2c squares. These square graphs are also the perfect size for baby loveys, pillow covers (although I'd recommend going down a hook size to an H/5mm), one square of a larger blanket, one side of a tote bag, or as wall art (just add a dowel rod and hang it up!)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 4 inches
Finished Size51 inches by 68 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- Turkey Hat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- Baby Witch Costume
- Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
- Apple Stamping Craft For Kids
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page
- Snuggly Bohemian Scarf
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home