Diy Kid’s Placemat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I’m a bit of clean freak, especially when it comes to food. I wonder how sanitary the table is when my kids are eating lunch and snacks outside or away from home. In addition to making lunch and snacks fun, this personalized DIY kid’s placemat puts my worries at ease. I can easily keep the placemat clean and know that it doesn’t matter how clean (or not clean) the table is. The placemat makes it easy for outdoor picnics. I’m all about showing my love and affection to my children in small ways and this reusable placemat does just that."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
- Paper Village from Paper Rolls
- Pom Pom Love Bugs
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Craft-time Table Cover
- Stylish God's Eye
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- Free Printable Groundhog Day Word Search
- Perfect Paper Plate Town Kids Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home