Be Merry Pot
"Be Merry" this Christmas with a colorful painted pot full of mini-ornaments and a shining star. This Christmas painting projects makes the perfect addition to your holiday decor.
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG273 - Saffron Yellow
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG235 - Citron Green
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG230 - Festive Green
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG151 - Royal Fuchsia
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG129 - True Red
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG34 - Lavender
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels DAG01 - White
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Styrofoam to fit inside pot
- Low-temp glue gun and glue stick
- 5" red glazed ceramic pot
- 5" wood star
- 12" dowel piece
Using round brush, paint tree and dowel, Festive Green; tree pot, Royal Fuchsia; tree star,Saffron Yellow; and trunk, Lavender.
Use brush handle and Citron Green to dot tree branches.
Use liner brush and Saffron Yellow to stripe Royal Fuchsia pot.
Use round brush and Lavender to paint "MERRY" on pot rim.
Use liner brush and White to outline letters.
Use brush handle and Saffron Yellow to dot letters.
Use round brush and True Red to paint "be" on star. Outline with Lavender and dot with White.
Assembly: position and glue star onto dowel. Press Styrofoam into pot to fit snugly. Position and push dowel into Styrofoam.
- Use flat brush to paint wood star Saffron Yellow. Let dry.
Let dry between steps.
- Preparation: Clean pot with alcohol. Dry well with paper towel or soft cloth.
Read NextSnowman Rag Wreath