20 Easy Kids Christmas Crafts
These DIY kids Christmas crafts are perfect for the whole family.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Celebrate Christmas with the children by crafting together! One easy way to get the kids involved with the holiday hustle and bustle is to allow them to help you with decorations and small gifts. There are meaningful ways they can help you make beautiful creations to put out on the mantle or put in someone's stocking.
These Christmas crafts are easy for kids and fun for the whole family. Work on projects together that might take a while. You'll love slowing down and having some bonding time for a bit! Have fun decorating, creating and bonding with these free Christmas crafts. These easy kids Christmas crafts will give your family memories to last a lifetime.
Table of Contents
Easy Kids Christmas Crafts
- Snowflake Mirror Mosaic Ornament
One of the best kind of gifts is a gift from the heart. Try this handmade mosaic ornament that looks beautiful with you child's picture in the center.
- Christmas DIY Board Game
This DIY board game is seriously the cutest. With a bit of clay, paint, and a printable template, you and your kids can make your own board game for Christmas! This tutorial includes instructions for game play as well. So darling!
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
These cute ornaments are a great way to see how your kids have grown over the years. These are also easy crafts for the classroom or for after school activities.
- Elf Candy Cane Holder
Here's a fun take on a traditional candy bowl. Fill it with candy canes or leave some out for Santa Claus. It's great for entertaining or just to spruce up your decorations!
- Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crown
Save money and use toilet paper rolls in your Christmas crafts this year! The kids will have a blast turning recycled materials into a fun Christmas crown they can wear all day.
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
Kids can make their own stockings, too! While you crochet a new Christmas stocking for your babies, have them design stockings on paper with this cute craft.
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
This darling painting project is so much fun for kids, and the fun is two-fold! Spend a day outside gathering pinecones, and spend a chilly December day inside painting them with the kids. This is such a cute little decoration to make.
- Gumdrop Card Holders
A creative way to decorate your house for guests, or a unique gift for a loved one, these place card holders will be useful year after year!
- Papier Mache Christmas Trees
This is such a darling craft. You and the kids will get a little bit messy, but the results are so worth it! They can choose their favorite paper prints and make something totally darling to decorate their bedrooms around Christmas time
- Easy Icicle Ornaments for Kids
These easy beaded crafts are great for kids of all ages. When hung from the tree, they sparkle and shine, and kids are sure to love them!
- Little Hands Christmas Tree Crafts
Felt is such a wonderful material for Christmas crafts and for kids crafts! Have the kids help you make this precious stacked felt ornament for your tree.
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Christmas toilet paper roll crafts can help you save money and enjoy the holiday season. This darling nativity project is easy enough to work on with young crafters but still fun and entertaining for adult crafters, too.
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
Do you remember those little rubbing embossing crafts you used to do as a kid? Well teach your own kids how to do them! Make cool shapes and textures with these 5 minute Christmas ornaments.
- Adorable Christmas Tree Decor
Give old toilet paper rolls some new life with this easy Christmas craft for kids. Work with your kids to make a cute decoration they can hang in their bedrooms during the holiday season!
- Gorgeous Felt Garland from Sweater Scraps
This is a fantastic Christmas decoration to make with the kids! Gather the whole family to cut up pieces of old sweaters and thread them together to hang on the mantel or on the tree.
- Pokemon Go DIY Ornament
If your kids love glitter and they love Pokemon, they'll love this christmas ornament. Learn how to recreate this awesome project with a helpful video tutorial! Great for older kids because the painting requires just a bit of precision.
- Terra Cotta Bells: DIY Christmas Ornaments
These are simple enough to let the kids help with! They will love adding their personal touch to these clay pots with paint, and you can help with stringing these so bells hang nicely.
- Woven Yarn Hopi Eye Christmas Ornaments
This is such a classic kids craft and so perfect to add pops of color to your tree! There's something about weaving that kids seem to adore, and kids have complete creative control over what yarns they'll use in thier project!
- Superb Snowflake Clothespin Craft
Turn clothespins into snowflakes! Grab the kids and make a darling snowflake out of clothespins. Kids will love personalizing the snowflakes with different colors of paint, glitter, and any other embellishments!
- Reindeer Applesauce Cup
This easy kids Christmas craft is the perfect way to delight your little one during lunchtime. Better yet, this reindeer cup is so quick and easy to make that kids can help make enough for the class party!
Speaking of activities to do with your kids this holiday, check out our collection of A Great Bunch of Funny Christmas Stories
Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- DIY Woodland Animal Ornaments
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Disney Bath Salt Ornaments
- Bead Garland Christmas Ornament
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Beauty And The Beast Enchanted Rose Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Grab The Gorgeous Free Father's Day Gift Tags
- Hufflepuff Scarf
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- You Deserve The Credit
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home