Duct Tape Crystal Bracelet
You only need four craft supplies to create this Duct Tape Crystal Bracelet, but that doesn't mean it looks cheap. If you enjoy making DIY duct tape crafts, then you'll love working on this super simple accessory. Even if you just want to learn how to make duct tape crafts, you can't go wrong with this beginner-friendly project. The shinny, glamorous look elevated this homemade cuff from ordinary to extraordinary. Little girls will love rocking this cuff, so consider making one for your favorite little princess. Better yet, make two of these bracelets so you can match.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Connie Crystal, Crystal Sheet
- Duct Brand Tape, White
- VELCRO Brand Sticky Back fasteners, white
- Vintage pin
- Measure your wrist and then add ¾-inch to that measurement.
- Cut the crystal sheet 2-inches wide by the pre-determined length from step 1.
- Place a piece of the white Duct Brand Tape over the last two rows of the crystal sheet. Use the Duct Brand Tape to remove the crystals from the last two rows of crystals. Place the hook side of the VELCRO Brand Sticky Back™ fastener over the Duct Brand Tape. Trim any excess.
- Place a 1/4-inch wide by 2-inch long loop side of the VELCRO Brand Sticky Back fastener to the back of the crystal sheet (the side without the crystals).
- Pin your brooch to the front of the bracelet.
- The VELCRO Brand Sticky Back fastener needs a sold surface to stick and the crystal sheet is not a flat surface. If you have trouble getting the fastener to stick, you can use a glue designed to work with plastics. Make sure that the glue does not show because some glues will yellow with age.
Read NextCaged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet