Butterfly Inspiration Charm Bracelet
Butterflies are so graceful and majestic, and they look especially pretty in a charm bracelet with some glitter and Mod Podge. Add the inspirational words of your choice to personalize.
- Oval pendant bezels, 5
- Chain bracelet
- Mod Podge Matte
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- FolkArt Extreme Glitter – Hologram
- Scrapbook paper, 1 sheet - light blue/green
- Small butterfly stickers or images, 5
- Inspirational words Joy, Peace, Hope, Love, Faith (computer generated or cut out of found text), 5
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Small faceted glass beads (assorted colors), 15
- Heart charm
- Jump rings, 21
- Head pins, 15
- Jewelry pliers
- Cut out five small oval pieces of scrapbook paper to fit, as a background, in the bezels. Adhere with Mod Podge Matte. Allow to dry.
- Cut out butterfly images (If not using stickers) and inspirational words.
- Run the edge of each word along the ink pad making sure to only lightly ink edges as the Dimensional Magic will create a slight “bleed” effect.
- Attach butterflies and words to bezels with Mod Podge Matte.
- Paint over the butterfly wings with Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Give each bezel a coat of Dimensional Magic. The ink along the words will “bleed” slightly; this is part of the look. Once dry, after at least 3 hours, give an additional coat of Dimensional Magic. Allow to dry.
- Using jump rings and jewelry pliers, attach butterfly charms evenly along the chain with the heart charm at one end.
- Use head pins and small glass beads to create 15 small bead charms. Make plain loops and attach them along the chain between the butterfly charms.
Read NextCaged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet