Butterfly Inspiration Charm Bracelet
Butterflies are so graceful and majestic, and they look especially pretty in a charm bracelet with some glitter and Mod Podge. Add the inspirational words of your choice to personalize.
- Oval pendant bezels, 5
- Chain bracelet
- Mod Podge Matte
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- FolkArt Extreme Glitter – Hologram
- Scrapbook paper, 1 sheet - light blue/green
- Small butterfly stickers or images, 5
- Inspirational words Joy, Peace, Hope, Love, Faith (computer generated or cut out of found text), 5
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Small faceted glass beads (assorted colors), 15
- Heart charm
- Jump rings, 21
- Head pins, 15
- Jewelry pliers
- Cut out five small oval pieces of scrapbook paper to fit, as a background, in the bezels. Adhere with Mod Podge Matte. Allow to dry.
- Cut out butterfly images (If not using stickers) and inspirational words.
- Run the edge of each word along the ink pad making sure to only lightly ink edges as the Dimensional Magic will create a slight “bleed” effect.
- Attach butterflies and words to bezels with Mod Podge Matte.
- Paint over the butterfly wings with Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Give each bezel a coat of Dimensional Magic. The ink along the words will “bleed” slightly; this is part of the look. Once dry, after at least 3 hours, give an additional coat of Dimensional Magic. Allow to dry.
- Using jump rings and jewelry pliers, attach butterfly charms evenly along the chain with the heart charm at one end.
- Use head pins and small glass beads to create 15 small bead charms. Make plain loops and attach them along the chain between the butterfly charms.
Read NextSuper Easy Memory Wire Bracelet