Brass Flowers and Bees Bracelet
Bees and flowers in raw and antiqued brass alternate in this pretty bracelet perfect for summer. This is an easy jewelry project for beginners from Rings & Things.
- 7 44-695-0 13x10mm bee charms, raw brass
- 6 44-632-0 13x11mm flower charms, raw brass
- 14 37-136-6 5mm round jump rings, antiqued brass
- 1 39-243-6 7x12x4mm lobster clasp, antiqued brass
- Chain-nose plier
- Metal punch (#69-235)
- Steel wool
- Oxidizing solution such as Win-ox (#86-343)
- Clean the charms with soap and water to remove oils from the manufacturing process.
- Punch holes in all the bee charms, and a second hole in all the flower charms.
- Dip the charms into the oxidizing agent or patina solution. Once the desired patina has been achieved, rinse in cool water and dry.
- Use jump rings to connect the charms and lobster clasp.
- Rub the charms with steel wool before dipping into the patina solution. They will patina nicely.
Read NextUpcycled Soda Top Bracelet