Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Strong, durable, and lightweight, parachute cord was made for outdoor activities. Whether you're heading up to the lake for a weekend camping trip or plan to spend an afternoon hiking in your local forest preserve, you'll find the ideas in Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects useful and fun.
Just because paracord is a popular survival tool doesn't mean it's all business. Today, paracord comes in many colors and patterns, so you can find a material that suits your personal style. Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects includes ideas for wearable crafts like lanyards and survival bracelets. The step-by-step instructions are accompanied by photos, so novice crafters can get a handle on these patterns.
Crack open Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects and prepare for whatever Mother Nature has in store by making a survival bracelet. Adventurers claim that these simple bracelets can save lives, and that's no exaggeration. A survival bracelet can be used as a shoelace, trail marker, snare, or tourniquet. Using a simple knotting technique, you can whip up several of these bracelets in no time, so there's no excuse for being caught unprepared on your next excursion.
Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects contains twelve projects including a breakaway lanyard, water bottle holder, belt, and utility strap, but this book offers so much more. Author Joel Hooks, a former Boy Scout and current manager at the world's leading paracord manufacturer, devotes the opening pages to ropecrafting tips and tricks. By the time you're finished working your way through Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects, you'll feel like an expert, too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Rag Rug Handbook
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Unexpected Afghans
- Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
- All-Occasion Paper Crafting
- Knit and Crochet in a Day for Baby
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Chance to win a copy of Hot Glue Hacks and Crafts!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home