We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Teresa Searle
Gifted by St. Martin’s Griffin
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
For me the key to accessorizing is using items that are lightweight and comfortable. I love light scarves, earrings that don’t hurt after an hour of wearing them, and necklaces that don’t weigh me down with heavy beads or pendants.
And when it comes to comfortable jewelry, there’s no better outlet that felt. It’s versatile, lightweight, and looks great when combined with beads, buttons, and embroidery. And when I’m looking for ideas on what to make with my colorful felt collection, I always turn to Felt Jewelry.
Felt Jewelry is a great book filled with some of the most colorful and fun accessories I’ve ever seen. Each one of these bracelets, scarves, necklaces, and rings are easy to make and customize to fit your favorite colors.
Personally I love the African Bangles pattern. I love all the embellishments and the fun combination of colors. They would look great in the fall with a black or brown dress and can also be worn in the spring and summer with something white and flowery!
For the best ideas in felt accessories, you have to check out Felt Jewelry. The 25 pieces in this book can be made using basic felting techniques, so you don’t have to worry if you’ve never felted before. Each pattern has easy to follow step by step instructions that make creating these fun wardrobe accessories stress free and easy!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Complete Guide to Bible Journaling
- 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Wise Craft
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Criminal Crafts: Outlaw Projects for Scoundrels, Cheats, and Armchair Detectives
- Altered Shoes
- Shades of Winter
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial