Standing Fabric Animals
These animals are great for any child's room or desktop at school. They are specifically designed with a slot in them for standing purposes. Create a zoo environment for the kids to play with.
- Fabric scraps for each animal
- ½ yard heavyweight fast2fuse
- Fabric markers (optional)
- Paper punch (optional)
- Yarn (optional)
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Trace the patterns onto the fast2fuse and cut them out.
- Fuse fabric to both sides of each piece and cut. Trim the edges.
- Mark the slot lines and cut each slot wide enough for the animal parts to slide smoothly together.
- Use a paper punch or a marker to make the eyes.
- If desired, dab glue onto the slot points to permanently hold the pieces together.
- Add optional yarn details, such as tails and manes.
Read NextBack To School Homemade Tote Bag
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 12, 2011
Pattern pieces are missing: "lion mane" & "lion tail". Please explain what the "bowling cone hat" template is for.
Sep 12, 2011
@campogarnet, The patterns are available as PDF files, so you will need the latest version of Adobe installed on your computer in order to view them. I hope this helps! --Editor of FaveCrafts
Sep 11, 2011
can not get patterns to open so I can print them. HELP !!!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use