Standing Fabric Animals
These animals are great for any child's room or desktop at school. They are specifically designed with a slot in them for standing purposes. Create a zoo environment for the kids to play with.
- Fabric scraps for each animal
- ½ yard heavyweight fast2fuse
- Fabric markers (optional)
- Paper punch (optional)
- Yarn (optional)
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Trace the patterns onto the fast2fuse and cut them out.
- Fuse fabric to both sides of each piece and cut. Trim the edges.
- Mark the slot lines and cut each slot wide enough for the animal parts to slide smoothly together.
- Use a paper punch or a marker to make the eyes.
- If desired, dab glue onto the slot points to permanently hold the pieces together.
- Add optional yarn details, such as tails and manes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Back to School"
Back to School
Find great craft projects for kids going back to school, including decorated school supplies, classroom crafts and autumn crafts.