Standing Fabric Animals
These animals are great for any child's room or desktop at school. They are specifically designed with a slot in them for standing purposes. Create a zoo environment for the kids to play with.
- Fabric scraps for each animal
- ½ yard heavyweight fast2fuse
- Fabric markers (optional)
- Paper punch (optional)
- Yarn (optional)
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Trace the patterns onto the fast2fuse and cut them out.
- Fuse fabric to both sides of each piece and cut. Trim the edges.
- Mark the slot lines and cut each slot wide enough for the animal parts to slide smoothly together.
- Use a paper punch or a marker to make the eyes.
- If desired, dab glue onto the slot points to permanently hold the pieces together.
- Add optional yarn details, such as tails and manes.