Purple and Green Kids Door Hangers
This foam project is great for crafting with kids. You can personalize these door hangers to say your child's name. Craft foam is a nice and easy piece of material the kids can help make.
- Foam Paint
- FP01 - White
- FP09 - Black
- Craft foam: one shade lighter than door hanger
- Door hanger, Darice Foamies #1022-89
- Tracing and transfer pape
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Trace and cut crayon tip and flat end patterns from foam sheet.
- Glue tip of crayon to back of door hanger at upper end, just above door knob opening.
- Glue 1/2" of flat end of crayon to back of door hanger at bottom.
- Use Black to paint wavy lines across ends of crayon wrapper; let dry.
- Use White to paint name on wrapper; let dry.