No Sew Baby Hat
With a little bundle of joy on the way and some free time on my hands, I decided to make some clothes for the little fella. Baby hats always make me smile, so i decided to fix one up. The great part is that there is no sewing involved and it can be done in minutes, from I Love to Create.
- a baby
- any old piece of fabric
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Fabric Adhesive Pen
- I started by drawing out the shape of the hat on an old piece of faric. I used an old t-shirt. Any shape will do, but I used this one.
- Cut out the front and the back of the fabric.
- Because I was short on time (again) I decided not to sew the hat but instead use Aleene's Fabric Fusion Fabric Adhesive Pen. It is non toxic and completely washable and one of my favorite "no sew" products to use.
- I applied the glue to the inside edges of the hat- the tiny applicator tip is perfect for small projects.
- Of course I couldn't resist creating some rolled fabric roses to add to a couple of the hats.
- I glued the fabric flowers to the hat and let everything dry for around 36 hours.
- Last I tied a knot at the end of the top of the cap- this can be adjusted depending on the size and desired length.
Read NextSimple Baby Dress Pattern