What I'm Thankful For Wreath
Let everyone know what you're thankful for this year with this What I'm Thankful For Wreath from Consumer Crafts. Need classroom door decoration ideas? This wreath is just the thing! Have every student write something on a leaf and attach it to the wreath.
- Fall Accent Autumn Maple Leaves – Reds -100 pc.
- Fall Accent Autumn Maple Leaves – Oranges-100 pc.
- Martha Stewart Crafts Leaf Stamp and Punch
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Black permanent pen
- Cardstock in autumn colors
- Bunch newspaper to make wreath form.
- Bunch newspaper sheets, overlapping edges and tying in place with twine to form a wreath shape. Make sure to layer a few pieces of paper to create a sturdy form.
- Hot glue leaves on front and side of wreath form. Use the low heat setting to prevent burning yourself with glue that seeps through the leaves.
- Using the Marth Stewart Crafts Leaf Stamp and Punch tool, stamp and cut out small leaves. Use different colors of cardstock or color the leaves as you’d like.
- Write thankful messages or words on each mini leaf with a permanent black pen. Glue leaves as desired around your wreath.