Autumn Blessings Frame
Add some festive words to your Thanksgiving decorations this year. This autumn blessings frame, made with your handy eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell, is a beautiful way to draw attention to the sole purpose of the fall harvest.
- Black Picture Frame
- Matte Photo Paper printed with Digital Paper
- Square 1
- eCraft (used a pressure of 2 1/2, blade cap on, tabs off to get the kiss cut on the Square 1)
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Butterscotch, Sunset Orange, Latte, Cranberry and Caramel, Gold Mixative and Alcohol Blending Solution on a felt pad with the Ink Blending Tool
- Two pine cones and 1 small pumpkin
- Select a digital paper that is a text background.
- Print it out and add the saying on top of it using Century Gothic font.
- Use Square 1 and locate the leaves on the eCraft Fundamentals 1 SD card. Cut out a few of each. We did a “kiss cut” on the Square 1 like you would do for vinyl.
- Add a bunch of alcohol inks in various autumn colors onto a felt pad. Using your ink blending tool, dab the colors onto the leaves. Then go back and add some Gold Mixative and a little Alcohol Blending Solution to come up with the gorgeous colored leaves. It only takes a few minutes for them to dry.
- If you want to make sure that the leaves don't get lost on the page, place the leaf down on your non-stick craft mat and gently ink the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Remove it from the craft mat and place it on the digital paper.
- Place the paper into a black picture frame and attach leaves, pine cones, and other decorations to the outside of the frame.
Read NextLeaf Animals Fall Craft Ideas