Harvest Door Decor
The beauty of fall is fleeting, but it can easily be captured with outdoor decorations. For those who already have turkey on the mind, this Thanksgiving craft idea is easy and colorful.
- 8 pre-made harvest sprigs from craft store
- Go to the craft store and grab yourself 8 harvest sprigs. They come wrapped together and cost around 99 cents.
- Take two of them and lay them both the same direction.
- Wrap wire around them. Add one more, and then wire on the fourth one. This side is done.
- Repeat with the other four sprigs. Only this time, make it in the opposite direction.
- Once you have 2 halves, hold them together in your hand.
- You will cross the sticks in the back. Adjust any leaves or flowers in the front so it looks just right.
- Once you have the two sides how you like, take wire and wrap around both sides in the center, as tight as you can.
- Then turn to the front and adjust any items to hide the wire in the middle.
- And, it’s as easy as that! Find a place to hang and enjoy!
Read NextFall Leaf Ornament