Fall Pumpkin Garland
This spellbinding fall garland from Glue Dots will bring warmth and autumn color to a mantel, doorway or large furnishing.
- Pop Up Glue Dots
- Florist wire
- Grapevine wreath (large)
- White and brown ribbed cardboard
- Orange acrylic paint and brown ink stamp pad
- Paint brush
- Silk fall foliage and various dried flowers
- Hole punch
- Cut the binders on the grapevine wreath and soak in a tub of water for 24-48 hours so the wreath becomes pliable.
- After the desired timeframe, remove the wreath from the water and allow to dry. Fabulous fall garland using Pop Up Glue Dots.
- Stretch the grapevine wreath out and arrange the silk fall foliage and desired dried flowers. Attach these floral elements to the grapevine with florist wire.
- Wrap raffia around the grapevine. Set some excess raffia aside for the pumpkin swag.
- Trace and cut out large pumpkin shapes from the brown ribbed cardboard.
- Trace and cut out smaller pumpkin shapes from the white ribbed cardboard.
- Drag the large pumpkins across the brown ink pad.
- Paint the smaller pumpkins orange. To create a country effect, first dab your paint brush in the paint and blot any excess onto a paper plate before painting the pumpkin.
- After the paint dries, drag the smaller pumpkins over the brown ink pad and attach to the larger pumpkins using Pop Up Glue Dots.
- Punch a hole at the top of the pumpkins, thread with raffia and attach to the grapevine.
Read NextRustic Ribbon Crochet Pumpkin Stack