Colorful Fall Wreath
Get ready for the fall season with this colorful fall wreath. Fall craft ideas are so much fun. This is an easy to beginner project that uses leafy garlands and floral wire.
- Medium-sized wreath base ($1)
- Floral wire (I had on hand, but I saw it at the dollar store as well)
- 3 leafy garlands ($1 apiece - I chose a variety that had tiny pumpkins, acorns, berries, and wheat sheaves attached)
- Hot glue gun + gluesticks
- Wire-cutting pliers
- Cut a small piece of wire and thread it through the end of one of the leafy garlands. Twist it around the wreath base and twist the ends together, hiding the sharp ends inside the wreath.
- Cut more pieces of wire and tie around the leafy garland in various places as you place it in a circle on top of your wreath base.
- Continue in the same manner until you've layered all 3 leaf garlands atop one another, going round and round the wreath circle.
- Use hot glue to glue down the leaves to hide any of the wire or stems that may show.
Hang up on your front door and enjoy! The wonderful thing about this wreath is that the color is so vibrant...and it will last FOREVER. (And that it's about $15 less than similar decorations you might find at Target...or $30 less than those you might find at Pottery Barn.
See this project and more in 16 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall.
Read NextNo Sew Fabric Pumpkins