Circle of Autumn Wreath
Celebrate the change of season with a fall-inspired wreath, spelling out FALL over glittery leaves.
DecoArt Products Required
- DA264 - Mustard Seed
- DA265 - Tuscan Red
- DA266 - Orange Twist
- DA245 - Rich Espresso --- NEW!!
- DCT3 - Gold
- DCT13 - Orange
- Aleene's Quick-Dry Tacky Glue
- Foam plate
- 1/2" flat brush
- 1" soft brush
- Silk fall leaves
- Craft knife
- 4" flat unfinished wood letters
- 4" diameter lightweight faux pumpkin
- 14" grapevine wreath
- Cut silk leaves off stem, leaving plastic veins. Refer to photo for leaf placement and lay out desired number of leaves on covered surface.
- Paint wooden letter F, Rich Espresso; letter A, Tuscan Red; one letter L, Mustard Seed; other letter L, Orange Twist. Let dry.
- Squeeze some Orange Craft Twinkles onto plate and use wide brush to brush tops of leaves, surface of pumpkin, and painted letters. Allow Twinkles to dry.
- Outline letters with Gold Craft Twinkles; allow to dry.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue leaves and pumpkin on wreath; glue letters in place on wreath.
See this project and more in 16 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall.
Read NextFriendly Paint Stick Scarecrow