Golden Summer Anklet
A perfect piece of jewelry from Katie Hacker to show off during the summer.
- One 11" length of .015 diameter
- Gold Beadalon® 7 gold spring ring clasp and split ring
- Twelve 1.3mm gold crimp beads
- Five 15mm yellow/orange triangular art glass beads
- Ten 6mm yellow glass tube beads
- Beadalon® Wire Nipper Tool
- Beadalon® Crimp Tool
- Place a crimp bead 1/2" from the end of the Beadalon® 7 Strand wire. String the wire through half of the clasp and back into the crimp bead to form a loop. Use the Crimp Tool to secure the crimp bead.
- Leaving 1" of wire exposed, string a crimp bead and secure with the Crimp Tool. String a yellow bead, an art glass bead, a yellow bead and a crimp bead. Crimp again using the Crimp Tool. Leave 1" of the Beadalon® wire exposed, and repeat. Repeat for five beaded sections.
- String a crimp bead 1/2" from the end of the Beadalon® 7. String the end through half of the clasp and place it back into the crimp bead to form a loop. Finish by using the Crimp Tool to secure the crimp bead onto the wire.
Tip: Follow the instructions on the Crimp Tool package to learn how to secure a crimp bead/tube.
Read NextRainbow Anklet