Silver Leaves Anklet
Made with bright red and turquoise beads, this Silver Leaves Anklet from Beadalon is perfect for any time of year. You could wear it with a dress or use it to jazz up a simple jeans and tee ensemble. Don't forget to make some for your friends, too! If you'd rather not wear anklets, you could easily turn this pattern into a bracelet or necklace. It's the perfect accessory for a southwestern outfit.
Can't get enough of anklets? Check out How to Make an Anklet: 7 Jewelry Patterns for more projects like this one.
- Beadalon® 7 Strand wire, red color, two 10" lengths of .018” diameter
- Eight silver 1.5mm Crimp Beads
- Two silver 2mm Crimp Tubes
- One silver small Lobster Clasp
- One silver 6mm jump ring
- Three silver 4mm jump rings
- 64 red seed beads
- Eight 4mm round turquoise beads
- Four 10mm silver leaves
- Three 12mm silver word charms
- Beadalon™ Crimper
- Nipper tool
Hold the both Beadalon 7 Strand wires together and string a crimp tube 1/2" from one end. Place the end through half of the clasp and back into the crimp tube. Use the crimping tool to crimp it.
On one strand, leave 1/2" and string a crimp bead. Crimp it. String beads as follows: eight red seed beads, a turquoise bead, a leaf, a turquoise bead, eight seed beads and a crimp bead. Crimp it. Leave 2 1/2" and string another beaded section.
On the other strand, leave 2 1/2", then string a beaded section using the pattern in Step 2. Leave 2 1/2" and string a second beaded section.
Hold the strand ends together and string a crimp Tube 1/2" from the end. Place the end through half of the clasp and back into the crimp tube. Use crimp tool to crimp it.
- Connect a 4mm jump ring to each word charm. Attach a word charm to the exposed red strands between each beaded section as shown.