Make glittery buttons from Art Glitter with loose gold glitter, and you can use them for a variety of different projects. Embellish with them or just put them in a bowl and admire their glittery goodness!
- Art Glitter Gala Glitz
- Art Glitter Glass Beads
- Vintage Glass Glitter, Shards
- Vintage Glass Glitter, Fine
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
- Used Bottle Cap
- Button Backs
- Fill your bottle cap or button back with a generous amount of glue.
- Spoon in glitter/bead mixture of your choice and tap into glue with the back of your spoon.
- Dump out excess and let dry.
- Make several so you have them at a moments notice for cards, collages etc. These also would be ideal for flower centers or what ever your heart desires!
Here’s a couple of the “Sun Goddess” pages. I made 31 one of them and each one is slightly different. Almost hated to give them up!
This is “Swirling Suns”. A fabric, fantasy film and glitter collage I did with the filled button backs, they're perfect.
Read NextAltered Book Tips and Inspiration