Pine-Apple of My Eye
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Show off your cute personality when you wear these adorable Pine-Apple of My Eye earrings. The easy crochet patterns in this free tutorial can be used to make jewelry or appliques to add to your clothing or a handbag.
The cute pineapple earrings are perfect for summer with their bright yellow and green designs. You can wear these crochet pattern ideas against a black or white outfit to really make the colors pop. Little girls or anyone who loves to accessorize will adore these handmade crafts!
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel), G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home