Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Free crochet patterns do not all have to be bulky scarf patterns and traditional afghan tutorials. If you are looking to add some trend pieces to your happy hooking, learn how to make crochet jewelry patterns. These free crochet patterns are especially unique because they allow you to wear soft jewelry while still adding some glam to your world. The Elegant Simplicity Crocket Necklace is a perfect first-time crochet jewelry pattern because it is easy for beginners and matches everything.
In the Designer's Words: "This necklace is made using only single crochet in the front and back loops to create a simple texture. The slide clasp takes center stage with its unique design. Created with crochet thread, slide clasp, end bars, and jump rings using a size D (3.0 mm) hook."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeApprox 16" long x 1/2" wide without clasp
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home