Forever Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We all know how boring it can be sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office. Why not fill that time with a craft? This Forever Crochet Bracelet is super simple and can be made in less than an hour.
Easy crochet patterns like this are great for beginners and only require one skein of yarn. You can use this adorable project to help your kids make DIY friendship bracelets for their friends. You can also use the pattern to make stocking stuffers for your grandkids this Christmas. They make great gifts!
NotesHOOK: D (3.25 mm)
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 7" long and 1/2" wide without clasp
GAUGE: Not crucial for this project
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home