Forever Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We all know how boring it can be sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office. Why not fill that time with a craft? This Forever Crochet Bracelet is super simple and can be made in less than an hour.
Easy crochet patterns like this are great for beginners and only require one skein of yarn. You can use this adorable project to help your kids make DIY friendship bracelets for their friends. You can also use the pattern to make stocking stuffers for your grandkids this Christmas. They make great gifts!
HOOK: D (3.25 mm)
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 7" long and 1/2" wide without clasp
GAUGE: Not crucial for this project
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Looking for more beginner crochet projects? We've got you covered! Check out these 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home