Cruciani Knock Off Crochet Bracelet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get all the glam of a Cruciani bracelet by making your own Cruciani Knock Off Crochet Bracelet Pattern. This crochet bracelet tutorial is easy even if you are looking for crochet for beginners. Bracelet designs that look as intricate and as lovely as this one usually aren't so simple to work up, but this crochet bracelet is perfectly doable. Give these bracelets out to your friends and family who will wonder how you could afford a designer brand, but you will be proud that you made them.
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cotton Yarn
- 2.50 mm Hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Shaped Painted Wedding Fans
- Peralta Fabric Collection
- How to Crochet 3D Flower
- 27 Halloween Sewing Patterns
- 16 Embroidery Hoop Crafts
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home