Blooming Mandala Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jump into spring with these adorable easy crochet projects! The Blooming Mandala Crochet Pattern is full of bright colors and a flower-like design for the warm season. These free crochet patterns use a variety of stitches to give your craft its open mandala design.
This project is great for using up scrap pieces of yarn that you have laying around your crafting area. You can use this mandala art as a decorative wall hanging in your family room or place it on the coffee table under a candle as a colorful centerpiece.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12.5"-13.5” (depending on where you measure)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Pastel Easter Wall Decor
- Rustic DIY Easter Decor
- Gorgeous Burlap Ribbon Cross
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home