5 Inspiring Knit Scarf Pattern Ideas
By: Julia Litz, Editor, FaveCrafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It doesn't matter if the temperatures are below zero or just starting to chill - a knit scarf pattern never goes out of style. Once you learn how to knit a scarf for beginners, you'll never want to work on another project again. In this collection, you'll find scarf knitting patterns standard long scarves as well as a more unexpected cowl pattern. Don't be afraid to step outside the box and try a new knit scarf pattern.
If you're looking for ideas for holiday gifts, consider this your go-to gift guide. Everyone loves a practical gift and these beginner knitting patterns are a great way to show you care.
If you love these ideas, be sure to download your own free copy of 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners. You'll find traditional beginner knitting patterns as well as unexpected scarf knitting patterns. Download your own free copy today!
5 Knit Scarf Patterns
- Two Tone Cowl: Pick a tone, any tone. No matter what, you're sure to craft yourself an amazing accessory that you can show off all year long. This is one of those free knitting patterns for beginners that experts can also enjoy. Dont be afraid to knit a cowl rather than a traditional scarf - it's so much easier than you think.
- Mountain Mist Scarf: Take a vacation without packing a bag. This scarf evokes the pretty blue skies and greenery associated with the wilderness. The color changes make it visually interesting, but this knit scarf pattern is actually easy to complete. Grab your needles and start daydreaming. Before you know it, you'll be finished with your scarf and ready to hit the town.
- Artsy Potato Chip Scarf: You might think that potato chips and knitting don't mix, but think again! This pattern shows that potato chip scarves are just as satisfying and exciting as their delicious food counterpart. This winding, spiraling scarf looks great with a fancy outfit but also works with less formal attire. If you're heading out the door and need a fun accessory to wear during the cold winter months, grab this scarf. This project shows that free knitting patterns for beginners are anything but ordinary.
- Pink Boa Scarf: Make your own version of a feather boa (minus the feathers). Use fuzzy yarn and turn a traditional knit scarf pattern into something excited and unexpected. Don't settle for a boring scarf when you could be knitting something eye-catching instead. This is one of the most exciting beginner knitting patterns and it looks great on anyone.
- Chain Stitch Scarf: Knitted scarf patterns help crafters take it easy and practice skills. Become a master knitter with a little help from this easy-to-make scarf. You can work on this in a waiting room or while you watch TV. Since this is one of those scarf knitting patterns that you can make in a snap, consider creating a few extras and giving them as gifts. Your friends and family members will certainly thank you later.
Don't forget, all of these projects (and more!) can be found in our latest free eBook, 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners. Download a copy and start working on one of these stylish knitted scarf patterns today!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More