Pink Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This pink boa scarf from Bernat Yarns is the perfect thing to knit for yourself or a friend. This free knitting pattern is sure to brighten up anyone's day. The pink color will make a winter day feel even brighter.
You can find this project, and many more just like it, in our new free eBook, 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
- Bernat® Boa (100 g/3.5 oz; 130 m/142 yds) #00416 (Chick) 1 ball
- Knitting Needles: Size 5.5 mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
Size: Approx 6 x 48 ins [15 x 122 cm].
Gauge: 14 sts and 17 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 21 sts.
Knit 4 rows (garter st).
Next row: (WS). K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Next row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 47 ins [119.5 cm], ending with a WS row.
Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitwise.
More Patterns to Knit and Crochet for Breast Cancer:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch