Pink Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This pink boa scarf from Bernat Yarns is the perfect thing to knit for yourself or a friend. This free knitting pattern is sure to brighten up anyone's day. The pink color will make a winter day feel even brighter.
You can find this project, and many more just like it, in our new free eBook, 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
- Bernat® Boa (100 g/3.5 oz; 130 m/142 yds) #00416 (Chick) 1 ball
- Knitting Needles: Size 5.5 mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
Size: Approx 6 x 48 ins [15 x 122 cm].
Gauge: 14 sts and 17 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 21 sts.
Knit 4 rows (garter st).
Next row: (WS). K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Next row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 47 ins [119.5 cm], ending with a WS row.
Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitwise.
More Patterns to Knit and Crochet for Breast Cancer:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid