Two Tone Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Two-Tone Cowl is perfect for using up those half skeins of yarn that are taking up space in your craft bin. Match 2 of your favorite colors to create a bold accessory that you can wear all year long. This knit cowl is great for beginners and makes a cute accessory for women of all ages.
You can find this project, and many more just like it, in our new free eBook, 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
- 1 skein of white yarn
- 1 skein of teal yarn
- Size 8 knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- Cast on 21 stitches.
- Row 1: Knit.
- Row 2: Purl.
- Row 3: Knit.
- Row 4: Knit.
- Row 5: *Knit 2 together, yarn over*. Repeat from * * to last stitch. Knit last stitch.
- Row 6: Knit.
- Repeat row 1-6 42 more times.
- If you’d like, switch to another color and repeat rows 1-6 15 more times…or you can just continue with the first color for 15 more rows.
- Bind off and weave in ends.
- To make the scarf continual, you’ll need to sew the two ends together. I used the teal yarn and a tapestry needle for this step. Join the two sides together so the wrong side is facing out. Then simply weave the yarn through the first stitch on the white row and the first stitch on the teal row. Continue working your way down the row until the scarf is knitted together. Weave in ends.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves
- Brandy Earrings
- Easy Summer Sundresses