Two Tone Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Two-Tone Cowl is perfect for using up those half skeins of yarn that are taking up space in your craft bin. Match 2 of your favorite colors to create a bold accessory that you can wear all year long. This knit cowl is great for beginners and makes a cute accessory for women of all ages.
You can find this project, and many more just like it, in our new free eBook, 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
- 1 skein of white yarn
- 1 skein of teal yarn
- Size 8 knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- Cast on 21 stitches.
- Row 1: Knit.
- Row 2: Purl.
- Row 3: Knit.
- Row 4: Knit.
- Row 5: *Knit 2 together, yarn over*. Repeat from * * to last stitch. Knit last stitch.
- Row 6: Knit.
- Repeat row 1-6 42 more times.
- If you’d like, switch to another color and repeat rows 1-6 15 more times…or you can just continue with the first color for 15 more rows.
- Bind off and weave in ends.
- To make the scarf continual, you’ll need to sew the two ends together. I used the teal yarn and a tapestry needle for this step. Join the two sides together so the wrong side is facing out. Then simply weave the yarn through the first stitch on the white row and the first stitch on the teal row. Continue working your way down the row until the scarf is knitted together. Weave in ends.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More