Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fingerless wrist-warmers are a great way to keep warm when typing at the computer or just when you want to show off your rings. Use this wrist warmer knitting pattern to knit a pair for yourself.
- Yarn: Bernat Satin (Solids: 100 g/3.5 oz or Ombres: 80 g/2.8 oz) 2(2) balls or Bernat Berella '4' (Solids: 100 g/3.5 oz or Ombres: 85 g/3 oz) 1(2) ball(s) or Bernat Super Value (Solids: 197 g/7 oz or Ombres: 142 g/5 oz) 1(1) ball
- Knitting needles: Size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Make 2 alike
Cast on 45 sts.
1st row: P1. *K3. P2. Rep from * to last 4 sts. K3. P1.
2nd row: K1. *P3. K2. Rep from * to last 4 sts. P3. K1.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 2½ ins [6 cm].
Cont in stocking st (Knit on RS and purl on WS) until work from beg measures 9 ins [23 cm], ending with RS facing for next row.
Rep 1st and 2nd rows of (K3. P2) ribbing until work from beg measures 13 ins [33 cm], ending with RS facing for next row. Cast off in pat.
Mark 2 sts at cast off edge 2 ins [5 cm] in from each side edge.
Sew side seam.
Sew marked sts tog to form division for Thumb opening and Fingers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Helix Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Wicked Knit Mittens
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial