Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fingerless wrist-warmers are a great way to keep warm when typing at the computer or just when you want to show off your rings. Use this wrist warmer knitting pattern to knit a pair for yourself.
- Yarn: Bernat Satin (Solids: 100 g/3.5 oz or Ombres: 80 g/2.8 oz) 2(2) balls or Bernat Berella '4' (Solids: 100 g/3.5 oz or Ombres: 85 g/3 oz) 1(2) ball(s) or Bernat Super Value (Solids: 197 g/7 oz or Ombres: 142 g/5 oz) 1(1) ball
- Knitting needles: Size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Make 2 alike
Cast on 45 sts.
1st row: P1. *K3. P2. Rep from * to last 4 sts. K3. P1.
2nd row: K1. *P3. K2. Rep from * to last 4 sts. P3. K1.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 2½ ins [6 cm].
Cont in stocking st (Knit on RS and purl on WS) until work from beg measures 9 ins [23 cm], ending with RS facing for next row.
Rep 1st and 2nd rows of (K3. P2) ribbing until work from beg measures 13 ins [33 cm], ending with RS facing for next row. Cast off in pat.
Mark 2 sts at cast off edge 2 ins [5 cm] in from each side edge.
Sew side seam.
Sew marked sts tog to form division for Thumb opening and Fingers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Pretty Cable Mittens
- Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More