Easy Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your fingers free to work, type or search through your purse with this easy wrist warmers knitting pattern from Red Heart Yarn. These wrist warmers are a quick and easy knitting pattern for the chilly months.
- Yarn: RED HEART® “Collage™” 1 skein in 2250 Rose Dust
- Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] set of double-pointed needles.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Finished Length: 8”
Finished Hand Circumference: 7 (8)”
Gauge: 20 sts = 4”; 36 rows = 4” in Pattern stitch
Pattern Stitch: (multiple of 2 sts)
Rounds 1-2: *P2, k2; repeat from * around.
Rounds 3-4: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1-4 for Pattern st.
Cast on 36 (42) sts. Join, taking care not to twist sts. Place marker for beginning of round.
Round 1: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1 for 4”.
Beginning with Round 1, work in Pattern Stitch until piece measures 6 1/2”.
Shape Thumb Opening
Round 1: Bind off next 4 sts, work as established around.
Round 2: Cast on 4 sts, work as established around.
Work as established for 1 1/2” more.
Weave in ends.
For more yarn inspiration, visit Red Heart Yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Winter Arm Warmers
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid