Easy Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your fingers free to work, type or search through your purse with this easy wrist warmers knitting pattern from Red Heart Yarn. These wrist warmers are a quick and easy knitting pattern for the chilly months.
- Yarn: RED HEART® “Collage™” 1 skein in 2250 Rose Dust
- Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] set of double-pointed needles.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Finished Length: 8”
Finished Hand Circumference: 7 (8)”
Gauge: 20 sts = 4”; 36 rows = 4” in Pattern stitch
Pattern Stitch: (multiple of 2 sts)
Rounds 1-2: *P2, k2; repeat from * around.
Rounds 3-4: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1-4 for Pattern st.
Cast on 36 (42) sts. Join, taking care not to twist sts. Place marker for beginning of round.
Round 1: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1 for 4”.
Beginning with Round 1, work in Pattern Stitch until piece measures 6 1/2”.
Shape Thumb Opening
Round 1: Bind off next 4 sts, work as established around.
Round 2: Cast on 4 sts, work as established around.
Work as established for 1 1/2” more.
Weave in ends.
For more yarn inspiration, visit Red Heart Yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Lettuce Green Arm Warmers
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
- Crochet Heart Stitch Cardigan
- DIY Lovely Home Decor