Easy Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your fingers free to work, type or search through your purse with this easy wrist warmers knitting pattern from Red Heart Yarn. These wrist warmers are a quick and easy knitting pattern for the chilly months.
- Yarn: RED HEART® “Collage™” 1 skein in 2250 Rose Dust
- Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] set of double-pointed needles.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Finished Length: 8”
Finished Hand Circumference: 7 (8)”
Gauge: 20 sts = 4”; 36 rows = 4” in Pattern stitch
Pattern Stitch: (multiple of 2 sts)
Rounds 1-2: *P2, k2; repeat from * around.
Rounds 3-4: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1-4 for Pattern st.
Cast on 36 (42) sts. Join, taking care not to twist sts. Place marker for beginning of round.
Round 1: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
Repeat Round 1 for 4”.
Beginning with Round 1, work in Pattern Stitch until piece measures 6 1/2”.
Shape Thumb Opening
Round 1: Bind off next 4 sts, work as established around.
Round 2: Cast on 4 sts, work as established around.
Work as established for 1 1/2” more.
Weave in ends.
For more yarn inspiration, visit Red Heart Yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Guest Knitting Pattern: Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Fingerless Gloves
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch