Winter Arm Warmers
By: Jodi Lewanda for Red Heart Yarns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your arms warm and your hands free to grip a nice warm cup of cocoa with this wonderful knitting project. Made from Red Heart Yarn, these super soft arm warmers will become your favorite.
- RED HEART® Shimmer™ Art. E763 available in 3.5 oz (100 g), 280 yd (256 m) balls.
- Knitting Needles: 3.75mm [US 5]. Yarn needle.
- K2, p2 Rib (multiple of 4 sts + 2)
- Row 1: [K2, p2] to last 2 sts, k2.
- Row 2: [P2, k2] to last 2 sts, p2.
- Repeat Rows 1-2 for K2, p2 rib.
Arm Warmers (Make 2)
- Cast on 34 (38, 42, 46) sts.
- Work in K2, p2 rib for 1½ (2, 2½, 3)”, end with a wrong side row.
- Change to St st and work until piece measures 2¼ (3, 3½,4¼)” from beginning, end after a wrong side row.
- Inc 1 st at each side every 8th row 8 (8, 8, 10) times – 50 (54, 58, 66) sts.
- Work until piece measures 13 (13½, 14, 15)” from beginning, end with a wrong side row.
- Change to work in K2, p2 rib for 1½ (2, 2½, 3)”, end with a wrong side row. Bind off.
- Sew side seam. If desired, leave 1” unsewn along seam 1” from cast-on edge
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Helix Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Wrist Warmers
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts