Winter Arm Warmers
By: Jodi Lewanda for Red Heart Yarns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your arms warm and your hands free to grip a nice warm cup of cocoa with this wonderful knitting project. Made from Red Heart Yarn, these super soft arm warmers will become your favorite.
- RED HEART® Shimmer™ Art. E763 available in 3.5 oz (100 g), 280 yd (256 m) balls.
- Knitting Needles: 3.75mm [US 5]. Yarn needle.
- K2, p2 Rib (multiple of 4 sts + 2)
- Row 1: [K2, p2] to last 2 sts, k2.
- Row 2: [P2, k2] to last 2 sts, p2.
- Repeat Rows 1-2 for K2, p2 rib.
Arm Warmers (Make 2)
- Cast on 34 (38, 42, 46) sts.
- Work in K2, p2 rib for 1½ (2, 2½, 3)”, end with a wrong side row.
- Change to St st and work until piece measures 2¼ (3, 3½,4¼)” from beginning, end after a wrong side row.
- Inc 1 st at each side every 8th row 8 (8, 8, 10) times – 50 (54, 58, 66) sts.
- Work until piece measures 13 (13½, 14, 15)” from beginning, end with a wrong side row.
- Change to work in K2, p2 rib for 1½ (2, 2½, 3)”, end with a wrong side row. Bind off.
- Sew side seam. If desired, leave 1” unsewn along seam 1” from cast-on edge
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Guest Knitting Pattern: Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Fingerless Gloves
- Lettuce Green Arm Warmers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Trash Origami
- Adult Coloring Books
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook