Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
By: Onix Terevinto
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves from Onix Terevinto will only take you a couple hours to finish. This is one easy knit fingerless glove pattern.
- Worsted wool
- Straight knitting needles #6
- Cast on 36 stitches
- k2,p2 ribbing for 3 inches.
- Next row is a knit row, increase 4 stitches evenly, (40sts).
- Purl one row and knit another row.
- Thumb increase: knit 18 stitches, in the next stitch knit in front and back of next st( increase), knit 2, knit in front and back of next st, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 2nd increase= knit 18 st. knit front and back of next st, knit 4 stitches,knit front and back of next st , knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 3rd increase= knit 18 stitches, increase one in the next as above, knit 6 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 4th increase= knit18 stitches, increase one in the next stitch, knit 8 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 5th increase= knit 18 stitches, increase one, knit 10 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row , purl 1 row. knit18 stitches and put them on a holding needle, knit 14 stitches and leave them on the needle, place remaining 18 stitches on a second holding needle.
- work the thumb= knit 1 row and purl 1 row, then work k2,p2 ribbing for 4 rows. bind them off. pick up and knit 18 stitches from holding needle, knit 1 row, purl 1 row. k2, p2 ribbing for 4 rows. bind off.
- Repeat last instructions for second holding needle. sew seams together using your preferred method.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Guest Knitting Pattern: Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Fingerless Gloves
- Lettuce Green Arm Warmers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Trash Origami
- Adult Coloring Books
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook