Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
35 Pillow Making Crafts
By: Compiled by Caley Walsh
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to make a pillow with this collection of 35 pillow making crafts. Learn how to sew a pillow with by hand or with a sewing machine. Crochet or knit a pillow with your favorite color yarns. Find pillow crafts for every style and skill level, including the popular Pocket Pillows Sewing Tutorial.
Pillow Crafts Table of Contents
Beautifully Designed Afghan and Pillows Set: Follow the crochet pattern to make just the pillow or make the entire set for your living room. The crochet pillow pattern uses a beautiful combination of colors.
Charming Crochet Pillow: Pillow crafts like this one can update your plain pillows with a touch of elegant crochet.
Black and White Afghan and Pillow Set: Make a pillow and afghan set in black and white colors. This combination matches any décor.
- Crochet Pillow Edgings: These pillow crafts updates plain pillows with a beautiful decorative crochet edge. Learn how to make pillows with crochet edges in this craft.
Denim Colors Granny Square Throw and Pillow: Learn how to make a pillow in granny-square. You will love the soft denim colors.
Earth Tone Granny Square Afghan and Pillow: Make a pillow and matching afghan in lovely earth-tone granny squares.
Easy Patio Pillows: These pillow crafts include instructions on how to make square and round pillows for your patio.
- Flower Petal Pillow: Add a large flower accent to any pillow with this easy pillow craft.
Pillow and Throw for Tweens: Add pizazz with this bright pink pillow craft.
Three Color Crochet Pillow: Make the pillow in two large granny square motif for a quick and easy pillow craft.
Checked Chair Pad: This pillow craft is perfect for adding comfort to your rocking char.
Crochet Kneeling Garden Cushion: This pillow craft is perfect for outdoor gardening and other activities.
- NEW! Summer Lovin' Crochet Pillow: Master the tie dye techniques for coloring your own yarn with this fun crochet pillow pattern, and learn how to tie die just about anything.
Beautiful Chevron Pillows and Afghan: Learn how to make pillows in fun, chevron patterns. These knit pillows are made in a bold purple yarn.
Houndstooth Knit Pillow: The design of this knit pillow craft is sophisticated and timeless.
Stripe Floor Pillow Cover: With this loom knitting pattern, you can learn how to make a pillow in no time.
Two Tone Pillow: Knit a two-tone pillow with a bold zig-zag design with this pillow knitting pattern.
- NEW! Christmas Bow Pillow: Already wrapped and ready to give, this easy knitting pattern is great to give to friends and family, and is the perfect project for the beginner.
Beaded Flower Pillow: This project is a great introduction on how to sew a pillow for teens just learning the craft. Creating the beaded design first is a fun project.
By the Beach Pillow: Use your favorite seashells templates to paint and sew a pillow in this fun pillow craft.
Easter Bunny Applique Pillow: Get ready for Easter with this pillow craft or use this technique to make a pillow for any holiday.
- Easy Pillow Sewing Project: Use felt squares to stitch easy pillows with flowers or personalized initials.
Embellish a Pillow for Mom: Find many different pillow crafts in this gift-giving article.
Flowery Decorative Throw Pillow: Make a pillow with a flower design for any room of the home.
Heating Pillow with Buckwheat: Learn how to make a pillow for heating in the microwave.
- Kiss Me Pillow: This pillow craft is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Pocket Pillows: Learn how to sew a pillow with handy pockets.
Sentimental Shirt to Pillow: This pillow sewing tutorial uses an old sweatshirt as the material.
Star and Stripes Pillow: Sew a pillow for the 4th of July or Americana decorating anytime.
Thrifty Paper Napkin Pillow: Learn how to sew a pillow from surprisingly sturdy napkins.
- NEW! Cascading Ruffles Pillow: These pillows look great in the living room or in the bedroom.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 33 Fabulous Decoupage Ideas Plus 3 Helpful Tutorials
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Top 20 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- Tissue Paper Floral Blossoms
- 20 Retro Vintage Crafts
- How to Decorate Clay Pots
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- "Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper" eBook
- "Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart" free eBook
- Create a Butterfly Haven
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shooting Star Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Houndstooth Wallpaper Stencil
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Easy Patriotic Rag Wreath
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment