7 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With these 7 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners, you'll be able to add a lovely lace accent to any room in your home. Doilies are great for beginners because they work up quickly and don't require much yarn. Great for gift giving and doing your own home decorating, these free easy crochet doily patterns for beginners are just the thing if you're looking for a simple and fun crochet project to get you through a rainy day or a lazy weekend.
Doilies are also wonderful for adding a vintage touch to your home decor. You can place them under a potted plant or a vase for a lovely table accent that will give your room a whole new look. You could even turn crocheted doiles into bowls, table runners, or wall art. The possibilities are endless with these quick and easy crochet patterns.
A collection of crocheted doilies also makes a wonderful gift for anyone on your list. If you want to give your doilies a more modern look, use brightly colored yarn or multi-colored yarn to create a look that's fun and funky! Great for beginners and advanced crocheters alike, these 7 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners are sure to add a lovely look and feel to your home.
7 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
Cotton Thread Doily Coaster: Use cotton thread to make this lovely crocheted coaster. This pattern can also be used to create lovely doilies to give as gifts or keep for yourself. You could even use white sparkle yarn to make lovely winter-themed doilies that would look stunning on your holiday table. Best of all, you could use them all winter long and they'd also make wonderful hanging decorations for a New Year's party.
Pineapple Crochet Doily: Decorate your tables with this amazingly beautiful Pineapple Crochet Doilies. Using a light thread and a small crochet hook, you can create this lovely and lacy pattern that would make a great wedding gift for a loved one. Once you get the hang of creating a crocheted pineapple, you'll find that you won't be able to stop after one doily! Crochet the day away with this intricate and lovely crochet doily pattern.
Elegant Crochet Doily: Free crochet patterns like this one are great for sprucing up the home decor. Whether you use this Elegant Crochet Doily to make your house festive for the holidays, or if you decide to place them on top of coffee tables to act a simple accent, you'll love how they transform your home. And with a pattern as easy as this one, you'll find that you can have one in all your favorite colors in no time!
Pretty Doily Crochet Pattern: Create a lacy doily with this doily crochet pattern to accent any table in your home. This intermediate crochet pattern from Bernat Yarns uses a small 2 crochet hook (1.75 mm) and light cotton yarn to create the delicate design. This is a beautiful way to decorate a table for anytime of year. Place a vase of flowers on top of it in the spring for a sweet display everyone is sure to love.
Sea Grass Table Runner: This soft and elegant Sea Grass Table Runner is made using a simple crochet doily pattern. You can create matching coasters or extend the pattern to make a beautiful afghan or wrap made from doilies. This pattern looks even better when you mix and match similar colors, like blues, greens, turquoises, and teals. Great for summer or a simple outdoor wedding, this table runner is fun to make and a great way to work through your yarn stash.
Doily Style Dishcloth: Give your kitchen a vintage makeover with this Doily Style Dishcloth. When it comes to free crochet doily patterns for beginners, patterns like this are perfect! A collection of these crocheted dishcloths in bright pastel colors would make a wonderful gift for a friend who is moving into their own home or apartment. You could also use these doilies as plate chargers or summer decorations for any room in your home.
Violets Doily Pin: Who says doilies are only for home decor? This cute doily pin is a great way to add a little touch of vintage to your sweater, purse, or jacket. The sparkle thread also gives this pin a little bit of glamour. Make one for yourself and all your girlfriends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crocheted Bathroom Set
- 7 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- 23 Unusual, Unforgettable, and Unique Crochet Patterns
- "25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns" eBook
- Crocheted Stash Buster Basket
- 30 Quick and Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Florida Beach Skirt
- 24 Unique Crochet Stitches: The Crocodile Crochet Stitch, Bobble Stitch, Pineapple Stitch, and More
- "22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More" eBook
- How to Crochet a Bavarian Square
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn