Crochet Cathedral Doily
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Follow this free crochet doily pattern to make a beautiful lace doily. The design is very quick and easy to make and will look great anywhere in your home. I made the stunning Crochet Cathedral Doily with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. Its size is 16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter.Besides your chosen thread and crochet hook, you will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Mixed Cluster Stitch Dishcloth
- Super Simple Cup Coasters
- Small Pet Stripy Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Basketweave Stitch Dishcloth
- Skull Dog Coat
- Well Dressed Dog Crochet Coat
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Dishcloth
- Crochet Dog Blanket / Couch Cover
- Gnome Towel Topper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home