We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
About 5 years back I found myself suddenly and unexpectedly living in Germany with a newborn, no friends and no understanding of the language. What was a girl to do?! I don't know where it came from, or how the seed was planted, but I decided it was time to teach myself to sew! Unfortunately, every time I tried to sew a straight line all I got was a tangled mess. That's when my Mom came into the picture, one transatlantic flight and 10 minute lesson sewing lesson later, I was on my way. Teaching myself pattern after pattern (which wasn't an easy task considering they were all in German! Lol), I pretty soon figured out how to make little girl's clothing. And after 5 years of making them all for my 2 young daughters, I am now confident enough to say I have a good grip on how to put pieces together. I love to go shopping, see something and say to myself - I can make that! And what's better yet, I want to teach you how to make it too!!! It is such an amazing feeling to have discovered my passion in life.
Daughter of the King, wife to an amazingly supportive husband, and Stay at Home Mom to 2 beautiful daughters, with our first little boy on the way! We are finally back in the States, but who knows for how long. Being married to the traveling man makes life an adventure, and I never know where we are going to be from one year to the next. I have learned to live my life from day to day, never knowing what is coming our way, and relishing the creative, beautiful chaos of it all.
I hope you enjoy making my creations as much as I enjoy creating them!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
20 Minute Ruffle Dress
Girl's Braided Dress
Girls' Sailor Trousers
Patterned Ski Vest for Kids
Ruffled Envelope Clutch
Spring Fling Dress
The Jackie O Dress
Tiered Tulip Skirt
Umbrella Recovery Project
Little Girl Bubble Dress
Spring Baby Hat
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project
- Patchwork Panel Homemade Wall Art
- DIY Vintage Window Frame Organizer