Lacy Crochet Shell Stitch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learning brand new crochet stitches is a lovely way to amp up your crochet skills while adding new textures to your projects. If you are a big fan of shell stitch patterns, consider learning this shell stitch variation. The Lacy Crochet Shell Stitch adds just a hint more of class to the classic crochet stitch we all know and love. Once you have practices this crochet stitch, consider adding it to a simple crochet scarf pattern to give a classic pattern new life.
In the Designer's Words: "This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This lacy pattern would make a great set of curtains or table cloth or even a Lacy Shawl."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Shining Star Crochet Stitch
- Does Crochet Use More Yarn Than Knitting?
- Crochet Plastic Bag Door Mat
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Recycled Crochet Hook Holders
- Crochet While Traveling
- Crochet Edge Linen Throw
- How To Double Crochet Straight Edges
- Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Plastic Bag Rug Tip
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Boho Packing Tape Storage
- Homeschool Room Ideas
- Elegant Wine Glass Stem Planters
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin Tutorial
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home