Shining Star Crochet Stitch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This pattern is worked in rows. This pattern is intermediate but if you used the pattern with pictures with the video tutorial then even a advanced beginner could do this stitch."
Add new texture to projects like scarf crochet patterns, free tote bag patterns, and more when you learn how to work up the Shining Star Crochet Stitch. This uniquely texture new crochet stitch adds an element of elegance to any project. Perfect for intermediate crocheters and even newbies looking for a challenge, this stitch works best with worsted weight yarn, but could easily modified for chunkier projects or delicate yarns.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home