Easy Yarn Christmas Wreath
With this easy Christmas craft, create a yarn-wrapped wreath featuring red, white and green bows. This Christmas wreath craft is a quick and easy way to decorate for the season.
- Aunt Lydia's Craft and Rug Yarn: 3 skeins each of White, Red and Christmas Green,
- 1 - 14" Styrofoam ring,
- 30 pieces of 18" floral wire;
- 1 firm corrugated cardboard, at least 3" x 3".
- Cut floral wire into fourths (120 pieces). Make sure firm cardboard is cut into a 3" x 3" piece.
- Wind yarn around 3-inch cardboard 20 times (complete winds). Remove from coardboard. Place floral wire aorund the center of the bow and twist together firmly. Make 40 each of White, Red and Green.
- Push bows into foam ring in sections of 5 White, 5 Red, 5 Green at an angle to give it a swirl effect. Make sure bows cover the top, front, and inside of foam ring. Repeat the process until the ring is full (24 sections).
Read NextDIY Pom Pom Christmas Wreath
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.