Scrap Wood Tabletop Frames
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I really enjoy framing family memories... It's basically like putting my heart on display for all to see! Over the years we've made quite a few different frames using all kinds of things, but I love how this hinged tabletop frame, made from scrap wood, turned out! It's a bit like a giant, modern day locket! You can make something similar in under 30 minutes with no special tools or jigs and it makes a really special Christmas gift too."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home