Snowflake Window Decal
Make your window sparkle and shine no matter the weather outside. This is a great project for kids on a snowy, quiet day. Use puffy paint and Aleene's Tacky Glue to create your own Snowflake Window Decal from Linda Peterson. It's so easy to make this cute and fun craft.
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Tulip Puffy Paint – white or color of choice
- Page protector
- Clip art of snowflakes in a variety of sizes
- Pigment powder in color of choice or acrylic paint in color of choice
- Place the page protector over snowflake clip art template.Outline the snowflake with puffy paint and allow to dry.
- Apply tacky glue to inside of snowflake.
- Add pigment powders and create swirls with toothpick or needle tool.
- Allow to dry. Carefully peel off of page protector and trim if needed.
- Wet with a baby wipe and apply to window.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Snowflake Window Clings.
Read NextWinter Wonderland Candle Jars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.