Wedded Love Frame
Start the happy couple off in style with this shimmering photo frame or give as a Valentine's Day gift to your special someone.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO70 - Shimmering Silver
- DAS37 - Glamour Dust Crystal
- Unfinished wood hearts: one each of 1", 1 1/2", and 1 3/4"
- 3" wood "LOVE" letters
- Wedding theme scrapbook paper (We used Making Memories Stardust, 12838.)
- Aleene's Quick-Dry Tacky Glue
- Craft knife
- Hair dryer with low setting
- Foam plate
- 1/2" flat brush
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 3.5" x 3.5" Finish-It Memory Frame by Don Mechanic/ SKU 326635 (55036)
- Paint frame sides and back Shimmering Silver and let dry. Paint letters and hearts and, while final coat of paint is wet on front and sides, sprinkle with Glamour Dust. Let dry, then shake off excess.
- Cut scrapbook paper 1" larger than front of frame. Apply thin, even coat of tacky glue to front of frame. Lay glue side down on center back of scrapbook paper and press lightly to remove bubbles and wrinkles. Turn frame over and smooth paper with fingers, if needed. Use hair dryer on low heat setting to speed drying process and to prevent wrinkles. Let glue dry.
- Place frame front side down on protected surface and use craft knife to trim excess paper to edge of frame.
- Refer to photo for placement and use glue gun to attach letters and hearts to frame.