Memory Wedding Frame
If you want wedding crafts for kids to give to a newlywed couple as a gift, check out this beautiful, homemade Memory Wedding Frame from Alyice Edrich. These are do it yourself wedding crafts that anyone can make!
- 5x7 Frame
- Colored cardstock
- Paper flowers
- Watch face
- Glue Dots® Mini Dots Adhesive
- Kraft knife
- Choose a chorus from the wedding couple's favorite song or a phrase from a poem.
- Type the words in Microsoft Word using Segoe Print font style and size 18 font, then center the text.
- Print the text out on colored cardstock.
- Remove the glass from the frame and place it on top of the cardstock.
- Position the glass so that it lays evenly on top of the text, then using a craft knife, trace the frame. Repeat until you get a clean cut, the remove the excess paper.
(If you have small children, have them trace the glass with a pencil, then cut the paper using safety scissors.
- Place the glass back into the frame, insert the colored cardstock with the text, and replace the back of the frame.
- Adhere the largest flower to the bottom right corner of the frame with Glue Dots.
- Adhere the clock face to the center of the flower with Glue Dots.
- Adhere the remaining flowers along the left side of the frame, including the bottom.
(If there is room, carry the flowers over onto the glass—just remember not to cover up the text.)
- Adhere the beads to the center of each flower with Glue Dots.
Disclosure: Glue Dots® Adhesive was provided, free of charge, by Glue Dots. This post was written while I participated on the Glue Dots® design team as a Dottess.