Mr and Mrs Wedding Chair Signs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Today I am going to share some Mr and Mrs wedding chair signs that will look great at any wedding reception. Yep I am continuing with the projects for my daughter’s wedding. The date is fast approaching so I have been working on tons of projects. Stay tuned for many more as well as pictures from the event itself. This post is sponsored by Old Time Pottery however all projects and opinions are my own. The tutorial on how to make these fun burlap chair signs can be found by clicking here and heading to Old Time Pottery. They are so darn simple but I have some tips and tricks that you don’t want to miss. Make those DIY wedding crafts perfect by following the craft tutorial."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Burlap (either pre-cut burlap flags or any burlap fabric)
- White paint
- Paint brush
- Twine or string
- Hot glue gun and glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home