DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A DIY burlap aisle runner is easier to make then you might think. I whipped up this beauty for my daughter’s wedding and I loved how it looked in the barn setting. Add a monogram and the couple’s name with my super simple method below. I even hunted around and figured out how to get the burlap for the cheapest price possible. This DIY burlap aisle runner is sure to be a hit at your rustic wedding! Add this project to your DIY project list."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 40 inch wide Burlap (this link is to Amazon which was definitely the best price) (I used 20 yards for my runner but you can make it as short or long as you wish)
- Black paint
- Paint brush (I love these sponge pouncer brushes)
- Vinyl (in any color)
- Electronic craft cutter or craft knife
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home